SERVICES COVERED BY THE LEVY:
- Windows are cleaned on a 6-week cycle.
- All outside maintenance including (painting of the bargeboards & windows).
- The grass is cut weekly during the growing season.
- Areas gardened with shrubs & flowers are maintained by the resident.
- Patio maintenance is for the account of the owner, as is all internal maintenance.
The dining room serves a 3-course meal at lunch time. The meals can be delivered for a small fee & frozen meals are available.
- Three cottage sisters are available for blood pressure testing, wound dressing and generally keeping an eye on the older or ill residents.
- Occupation: date of registration of transfer or earlier by arrangement
- Should you wish to purchase this property, we, the property facilitators, will forward the relevant & basic documents of intent completed, by both parties to the Seller’s appointed conveyancers. They will draw up the Sales Agreement & proceed with the Sale. This is because we are not estate agents, but facilitators.
- The Seller / Estate will make a donation to the Amberglen Reserve Fund to reduce our levy payments.